ACROSS THE WORLD, ALUCOBOND® A2 is the only non-combustible aluminum composite panel used in architecture.
Due to its non-combustible core, this fantastic product meets stringent fire regulations and hugely increases the possibilities when it comes to creative building design.
As with all ALUCOBOND® products, ALUCOBOND® A2 allows for simple processing, is impact-resistant, break-proof, and weatherproof – and above all non-combustible.
ALUCOBOND® A2 is the only non-combustible aluminium composite panel used in architecture world-wide. Due to its non combustible core ALUCOBOND® A2 meets the high requirements of the fire regulations and enhances the possibilities for the concept and design of buildings.
ALUCOBOND® A2, as indeed all the products of the ALUCOBOND® family, allows simple processing, is impact-resistant, break-proof and weatherproof and, above all, non-combustible.
- Low investment cost
- Simple fabrication technique
- Folding can be done on site, saving transportation cost
- Low-cost fabrication of shaped components used in fascia and wall cladding, roof edgings, column cladding, flashings, etc.
- Flexibility in creating shapes
- Very economical
- Shapes are not limited by machine capacity
- The fabrication of shaped components using ALUCOBOND®A2 only requires a minimal investment outlay.
- Hand routers and sheet milling machines are inexpensive and can be used either in the workshop or on site.
- The fabrication of shapes in larger quantities is particularly economical using vertical panel saws equipped with ALUCOBOND®A2 grooving accessories.