ALUCORE® Clad is a Value-Added Cladding System Solution from ALUCOBOND®. It is made of honeycomb panels prefabricated with aluminum extrusions – meaning they are ready to install.
ALUCORE® Clad is comprised of the following:
- The pre-coated Aluminium front skin
- Aluminum Honeycomb core
- Pre-coated Aluminium back skin and fixing extrusion
Features of ALUCORE® Clad
- Unique, as it combines a custom solution with the best available industrial coating and lamination technology
- ‘Ready to install’ panels which come with different cladding material configurations (finishes/coating/thickness) to suit individual project requirements
- Panel perimeter fixing anchors both panel skins to the supporting structure, thereby giving a better strength to the overall installation
- Pre-fixed extrusions ensure an easy and quick installation, whether horizontal or vertical orientation
- The fixing system used in ALUCORE® Clad allows for quick panel replacement/removal in different structures, rather than having to take out all the panels
ALUCORE® Clad has all the great features of ALUCORE® – combined with a high-quality ‘ready to install’ system for a perfectly designed building.
• ALUCORE® clad is unique, as it combines a custom solution, with the best available industrial coating and lamination technology.
• Ready to Install panels which come with different cladding material configurations (Finishes/Coating/Thickness), made to suit individual project requirements.
• Panel perimeter fixing, anchors both panel skins to the supporting structure hence giving a better strength to the overall installation
• Pre-fixed extrusions help in easy & quick installation be it horizontal or vertical orientation
• The fixing system used in ALUCORE® clad allows for quick panel replacement / removal in different structures, rather than taking out all the panels in case there is a need for the same.
|TECHNICAL ITEM||STANDARD||UNIT||Standard T12mm*||Standard T25mm*|
|Front Cover Sheet**||mm||0.7 ~ 1.0|
|Weight||kg / m2||5.5||6|
|Alloy||EN 573-3||AA5005A(ALMG1),H42 AA3003, H44|
|Coil Coating System||Coil Coating||PVDF\HDP\POLY|
|Gloss (Initial Value)||ECCA T2||%||30-45|
|Pencil Hardness||ECCA T4||HB-F|
|Cell Size||mm||6.3 – 19|
|Density||kg / mm3||> 50|
|Thickness of AI Foil||mm||0.076|
|Bare Compressive Strength||N / mm2||≥ 0.8|
|Modules of Elasticity||EN 1999 1-1||N / mm2||70, 000|
|Tensile Strength Cover Sheets||EN 485-2||N / mm2||Rm ≥ 125|
|0.2% Proof Stress||EN 485-2||N / mm2||Pp0.2 ≥ 80|
|Elongation||%||A50 ≥ 3|
|Linear Thermal Expansion||EN 1999 1-1||2.4mm/m (at 100℃ temperature Difference)|
|Sound Absorption Factor αs||ISO345||0.05|
|Sound Insulation Rw||ISO 717-1
EN ISO 6721
|Thermal Conductivity λ***||DIN 52612||W/mK||1.35||2.7|
|Thermal Resistance R||DIN 52612||m2K/W||0.0047||0.0093|
|Heat Transition Coefficient U||DIN 4108||W/m2K||5.65||5.58|
|Flame spreading in the aluminium surface||BS476, Part 7||Class 1|
|Surface fire performance||BS1991ADB||Class 0|
* Based on the specific application, there are kinds of thickness, such as 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, etc.
** There are also 0.5mm or 0.7mm for the front cover sheet according to the specific application
*** Re.to total thickness, incl.al-layers