Known across the world as ‘the original’ ALUCOBOND® has been the market leader in aluminium composite panels since 1969.
ALUCOBOND® is known for its incredible properties, such as extraordinary flatness, a large variety of colours, and perfect formability. It has been developed to be both a rigid and flexible fascia material for architecture and is extremely weatherproof, impact-resistant, and break-proof, vibration-damping, and ensures easy and fast installation.
As a light composite material consisting of two aluminium cover sheets and a plastic core, this incredibly versatile product is also preferred in areas other than architecture – such as corporate design – and is widely used in industry and transportation.
ALUCOBOND® sold over a million sq.m of cladding material worldwide and has been awarded with numerous international prizes.
ALUCOBOND® is the “Original” and has been the market leader in aluminium composite panels world-wide since 1969.
ALUCOBOND® shows excellent product properties such as extraordinary flatness, a large variety of colours and perfect formability. It has been developed as a rigid and, at the same time, flexible fascia material for architecture. ALUCOBOND® is extremely weatherproof, impact-resistant and break-proof, vibration-damping, and ensures easy and fast installation.
As a light composite material consisting of two aluminium cover sheets and a plastic core, the versatile ALUCOBOND® product is a material also preferred in areas other than architecture, such as corporate design, and is widely used in industry and transportation.
Numerous international prizes have been awarded for this successful product. With more than 130 million sq.m of ALUCOBOND® sold, it has proved to be one of the most successful materials world-wide delivering soffit solutions across Asia and the Middle East.
AdvantagesThe convincing advantages of this unique technique are:
- Low investment cost
- Simple fabrication technique
- Folding can be done on site, saving transportation cost
- Low-cost fabrication of shaped components used in fascia and wall cladding, roof edgings, column cladding, flashings, etc.
- Flexibility in creating shapes
- Very economical
- Shapes are not limited by machine capacity
- The fabrication of shaped components using ALUCOBOND® only requires a minimal investment outlay.
- Handheld routers and sheet milling machines are inexpensive and can be used either in the workshop or on site.
- The fabrication of shapes in larger quantities is particularly economical using vertical panel saws equipped with ALUCOBOND® grooving accessories.